Digitize a paper document as PDF and use Acrobat to convert it into a searchable, searchable PDF with selectable text.
Scan a paper document and get a PDF
You will be able to create a PDF file straight from a paper document making use of a scanner and Acrobat. In Windows, Acrobat use to support TWAIN scanner drivers as well as Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) drivers. In Acrobat supports TWAIN, Mac OS, and Image Capture (ICA).
In Windows, you will be able to use automatic recognition color mode and let Acrobat decide the content category of the document on paper, or use other presets (Document in black and white, Document grayscale, color image and Document color) as desired. You can configure the preset scan values or make use of the personalize scan choicefor scanning with the preferred settings. With the https://abbyyindia.in/pdf-scanner-software now the whole process gets easier.
In Windows, if a driver is installed WIA for the scanner, you can use the button Scan scanner to create a PDF. Press the Scan button and then, in Windows, select Adobe Acrobat from the list of registered applications. Next, in the Acrobat Scanning interface, select a scanner and a predefined document or Custom Scan settings.
- To scan a paper document to PDF using Acrobat, go to Tools> Create PDF. Create a PDF from any kind of format edge is exhibited. Select the Scanner to see the available options.
- Scan a paper document to convert it to PDF using Automatic Color Mode Detection (Windows)
- Select Tools > Create PDF > Scanner > Automatic detection of color mode.
- If you want to attach the document, for scanning to an existing file, do the following:
- Choose the Append to rest file check box.
- If you have the files let open in Acrobat, choose suitable files from drop-down lists or click on Browse and then choose aproper file.
- In the event that you wish to scan several files in a PDF, click on the Settings icon. The Custom Scanning interface is displayed. Select the Ask check box to scan more pages.
- Click on Digitization.
- If the system asks you to scan more pages, select Scan additional pages, Scan backward or Scan finished, and click OK.
- Scan a paper document to PDF with a predefined configuration (Windows)
- Select Tools > Create PDF > Scanner >[predefined document settings].
If you want to attach the document, for scanning to an existing file, do the following:
Select the Append to present file check box.
In the event that you have the open files in Acrobat, choose aproper file from drop-down list or click on the Browse and then choosea proper file.
If you wish to scan several files in a PDF, click on the Settings icon. The Custom Scanning interface is displayed. Select the Ask check box for scanningadditionalpages.